Autor Wątek: CD-Action i EVE  (Przeczytany 31961 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Goomich

• Gość
Odp: CD-Action i EVE
« Odpowiedź #70 dnia: Wrzesień 12, 2007, 16:41:53 »
We will, we will ROKH you!  :knuppel2:

Azuro

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #71 dnia: Wrzesień 12, 2007, 21:04:23 »
Jak dla mnie to ten statek wygląda na Navy Freje albo nie... yyy strzelam... Ibis?! To musi być Ibis!!  ::)
Jak tylko postacie będą updejtnięte (co mam nadzieje załatwiło CDA) wcisne się w lateksowy kostium, założe rękawiczki, zrobie sobie tipsy, pomaluje oczy i jeśli za ten czas nie przyjadą do mnie w kaftanie to pokaże sie w uber ravenie na noobowskich skillach xD
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 12, 2007, 22:07:08 wysłana przez Azuro »

theorbis

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #72 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 12:49:31 »
Hi everyone !

I dont understand much of Polish as you know, but i hope that all these smilies in thread indicate a good feeling about this event! :)

Tomorrow at 15:00 EVE time, on our test server ( SISI) we will have an event in co-operation with CDA where polish community will have an opportunity to interact with them, shoot some titans and have fun !

The way i have planned out the event is to have 2 fights. The SISI will be rebooting at 14:00 until 14:40. When its back up, players will start logging in and once we reach certain amount, we will divide into 2 groups and start the fight. 1 titan will be in each group. We will have about 30 minutes or so for the fight, but it can be prolonged if necessary. Apart from editors of CDA that will be in titans, i dont want to see any other cap ships. Therefore, all other players should be in "regular" ships. It will make fight much more interesting.

The second fight can be FFA (Free For All) meaning we will all warp in to a beacon and start the fight! The last man standing gets all the glory and respect ;)

I noticed that few people mentioned the lack of information regarding system where event will take place. This was done on purpose in order to limit the amount of people present in system. Any event such as this can attract large crowd of players to SISI and we ideally want to keep this in manageable scale and for polish community. Therefore, all interested in participation should join the "CDACTION" chat channel on SISI where i will be present and transport them to designated system.

The SISI is running a mirror from 5th of July, meaning that not everyone will be able to log in. This event was planned in July/August and i was promised that new mirror will be created in September, but due to recent server troubles it was postponed. I am very sorry about that. :(

As most of you know, pretty much everything is available for free on our test server, so i hope to see you in great numbers :)

Best Regards,
The Orbis
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 12:56:34 wysłana przez CCP The Orbis »

Ellaine

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #73 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 12:59:08 »
Remember to update skills from the main server!
Article about Eve in CDA is not that old but last update on Sisi is. So many CDA players may have no Sisi access or have very outdated skills.

Dormio

• Użyszkodnik
  • Mi'Sie
  • Imię postaci: Dormio
  • Korporacja: Shocky Industries Ltd.
« Odpowiedź #74 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 13:09:20 »
I will try to be on it  8)
Brak sygnatury w ramach protestu przed czepiaczami...

theorbis

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #75 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 13:14:26 »
Remember to update skills from the main server!
Article about Eve in CDA is not that old but last update on Sisi is. So many CDA players may have no Sisi access or have very outdated skills.

Yes, i am aware of that issue but i was told that they cannot update "build" on SISI because of the issues we have on TQ atm. Its very unfortunate, but problems like this could not be foreseen.

I am not worried that much about skills as i am about inability of new players to log in into SISI. The main purpose of this event is to create something for Polish community and in my opinion it doesnt matter what skills you have, you can have as much fun flying a t1 frigate as somebody else flying Recon or HAC. And, lets not forget - all carebears, including me, get to shoot the titans  :)

akumas

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #76 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 14:01:36 »
Let the best Minmatar wins  >:D

Michieru

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #77 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 14:04:42 »
Let the best Minmatar wins  >:D

All the Minmatars are going to win. First prize - 10 years of slavery in the Amarrian veldspar mines.

Voulture

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #78 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 14:05:48 »
The second fight can be FFA (Free For All) meaning we will all warp in to a beacon and start the fight! The last man standing gets all the glory and respect ;)
\o/ /me hugs his discoraven :D

Trybiq

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #79 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 14:30:36 »
Może by ktoś serwer venta udosepnił aby skorygować walke ?? :)

Minmatat all the best

aceed-

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #80 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 15:08:38 »
awwww no capital ships?? Come on! :)

looking forward to see you on sisi Orbis (and hope you won't be sitting in a polaris ship :))

Ellaine

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #81 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 15:18:51 »
Well, CDA players may not have that optimistic approach of "its as much fun to fly a frigate" when they'll all have 2 week characters (with half year old on TQ) with no capacitor, gunnery, MWD or scrambler skills needed to be effective T1 frigate tackler or cruiser newbie hitter. Especially if they're faced with 1-3 year old (minus half year) characters in T2 fitted BS and command ships.

Personally, I wouldnt be so happy to get that kind of fun ;)

misao

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #82 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 16:08:45 »
hmmm disco.... Discorokh!!!!!! Cavalary discorok!h!!! Huzzhah!

Tomash Kovahlsky

• Użyszkodnik
  • Imię postaci: Tomash Kovahlsky
  • Korporacja: Polish Task Forces
  • Sojusz: C0VEN
« Odpowiedź #83 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 16:36:47 »
looking forward to see you on sisi Orbis (and hope you won't be sitting in a polaris ship :))

even if he is in a Polaris, I think we should all try to call him Primary ... ;)... just for the fun of shooting to one... (I wouldn't dare doing that on TQ :P)

misao

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #84 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 16:57:08 »
btw  i just discovered 2 things eve lacks most: Valkyries played during combat, and strauss waltz during docking....

Kay-kun

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #85 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 17:00:24 »
I'll show up just to shoot some people. It's never a bad idea, if you can kill stuff.

BTW: Polaris frigates on TQ can't be even targeted. :P

misao

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #86 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 17:55:27 »
Maybe we get some eve - tv attention? haviong a well made video aviable online woulöd be nice thing:)

Venzon 2003

• Użyszkodnik
  • Mistrz Nekromancji
  • Imię postaci: Venzon 2003
  • Korporacja: BUFU
  • Sojusz: CartelDOTpr0
« Odpowiedź #87 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 21:00:21 »
dobra chyba specjalnie na ta okazje odnowie klienta sisi
w kazdym razie zjedziemy ekipe CD-Action jak szmaty!!!
niech sie tylko wszyscy stawia, ciekawe ile fighterow wytrzyma ten ich tytan :)
jak wywarpuje na stacje to bedzie smiech na sali :D
While i fully endorse this plan i somehow feel that beach-bunnys wont tremble of fear^^

przemas

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #88 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 21:07:58 »
Apart from editors of CDA that will be in titans, i dont want to see any other cap ships.
Best Regards,
The Orbis

vazon czytaj całość :D

misao

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #89 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 22:11:25 »
nu ja proponuje zafitowac salvagery i traktory ...

Venzon 2003

• Użyszkodnik
  • Mistrz Nekromancji
  • Imię postaci: Venzon 2003
  • Korporacja: BUFU
  • Sojusz: CartelDOTpr0
« Odpowiedź #90 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2007, 22:19:01 »
czytaj calosc...
bedzie runda free for all  O0
While i fully endorse this plan i somehow feel that beach-bunnys wont tremble of fear^^

Tratoc

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #91 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 01:28:14 »
Apart from editors of CDA that will be in titans, i dont want to see any other cap ships.
Best Regards,
The Orbis

Moj angielski nie jest dobry, ale odbrze rozumiem ze poza cd-a inne capitale sa niemilie widziane?

Jesli tak, to niech sie gonia. Wymagana Ilosc luda w zyklych shipach potrzebna do zjechania jest taka ze na sisi to nie bedzie event tylko slide-show. I to z typu ze ktos idzie wywolac zdjecie, wraca, pokazuje  i idzie kolejne wywolac itd. :P

Voulture

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #92 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 01:39:56 »
Zakladam, ze ccp a szcegolnie the orbis zdaja sobie z tego doskonale spawe i przygotuja miejsce i serwer pod "event". Nie zapominaj, ze to nie jest tylko nasza zabawa. Dla ccp organizacja czegos akiego jest wazna, dla nich to proba organizacji, rozwiazac i radzenia sobe z powstajacymi inieprzewidzianymi problemami. I duzo reklamy.

Mam nadzieje, ze znajda sie osoby ktore pobawia sie frapsem ;)

Tratoc

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #93 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 01:57:18 »
Szczerze watpie czy oni(ccp) tak widza ten event, zwlaszcza dla segmentu z przedizalu <1% kont. Naprawde ciezko mi uwierzyc ze przygotuja do tego specjalna platforme sprzetowa.  Wedlug mnie caly ich udzial to ze udostepniaja sisi do tego eventu i wyzncza kogos do pilnowania, i tyle.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 02:06:01 wysłana przez Kieł Łowicz »

NeX

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #94 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 02:30:06 »
Przecież zasady eventów są zawsze takie same. Wydzielony nod na klastrze dostaje priorytet, a GM zadanie do wykonania. ;)

Jcdx

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #95 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 05:06:23 »
Jak zwykle urzadzaja to dla bezrobotnych / pracownikow biurowych :( - jak wroce z pracy to juz bedzie dawno po zabawie :(

Ellaine

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #96 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 10:33:11 »
I have problem patching current production version to sisi version. How to do that?

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
  • Imię postaci: Xarthias
  • Korporacja: GoonWaffe
  • Sojusz: Goonswarm Federation
« Odpowiedź #97 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 10:57:05 »
Hope some1 fraps this :)
Przedwieczny.

misao

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #98 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 11:22:44 »
abi
jest dodatkowy link do patchowania tranq-> sisi

Diabl0

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #99 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 12:58:26 »
The main purpose of this event is to create something for Polish community and in my opinion it doesnt matter what skills you have, you can have as much fun flying a t1 frigate as somebody else

Especially if your account is 2 month old (or less) so on sisi it even doesn't exist... Yeah... that will be great fun trying to login on non existing account...

Z innej beczki - ma ktoś może stare konto które mógłby porzyczyć na tą imprezkę?

Ellaine

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #100 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 13:06:49 »
Well we can hope they solve it on todays SiSi Downtime :)
My SiSi Char can't use T2 Ogres :(

theorbis

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #101 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 14:28:52 »
HI,

Few hours left! I just want to point out that when you are logging into SISI, our test server, be patient as entering into game can take several attempts at first due to system & node loading. Unlike on TQ, only several solar systems are loaded on SISI and it takes a couple of minutes to load the system you are in.

Once again, i am sorry not everyone will be able to participate, but we were not expecting to have any issues with TQ. I am sure we could organize similar event after SISI build is updated!

Thats all. See you all soon :)

Skeer

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #102 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 15:18:33 »
So... You started fun on SiSi, while TQ went down 20th time this week  :(

I'm so unlucky - last skill ended up 1 minute afterserver error  :(

Voulture

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #103 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 15:22:01 »
Sisi is also almost-down :)

Damage dealt for each ennemy:  Best hit : 588
To CCP The Orbis [-CCP-] : 17691.0

:P
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 16:04:49 wysłana przez Voulture »

theorbis

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #104 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2007, 16:12:29 »
So... You started fun on SiSi, while TQ went down 20th time this week  :(

I'm so unlucky - last skill ended up 1 minute afterserver error  :(

We have some of the best tech people in the world working on TQ issues atm. I am sure they will find the cause of the problem. However, this event has been planned in late July/August and has nothing to do with TQ.

It seems that everyone is very excited about this event, so there is no reason not to repeat it soon and everyone will be able to take part  ;)