Autor Wątek: Dominon - devblogi  (Przeczytany 4882 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

korpusz

• Gość
Dominon - devblogi
« dnia: Listopad 20, 2009, 09:46:29 »
capital ships in dominion
reported by CCP Nozh | 2009.11.19 22:11:10 | NEW | Comments EVEO | Komentarze EVEC

Every ship needs its niche, a specialized role at which it excels without too much overlap from its closest relatives. With multitasking behemoths like the Capital ships, such balancing becomes a very delicate matter considering the sheer scale of their power.

Read more »

dominion upkeep and upgrades: the expanded edition
reported by CCP Abathur | 2009.11.18 06:42:19 | Comments EVO | Komentarze EVEC

CCP Chronotis' previous blog on Dominion's new Sovereignty system gave you a broad overview of the available upgrades and the system that enables them.  Today we are going to delve a little deeper into the inner workings of the upgrades of space available to you through the new Infrastructure system in Dominion and the various factors surrounding them.  Let's start with answering a few of the more common concerns that have arisen from your feedback so far.

I thought you were getting rid of ‘Sov levels' but now I see there are five of them?

Think of them less as Sov levels and more as time-based indices.  These are needed in order to preserve the game play centered on your commitment to your space.  Another point to be clear on is that these time indices are applicable only toward Strategic upgrades.  They have no bearing on your Military or Industrial upgrades.

I want to take my enemy's upgrades but I'm forced to destroy the Infrastructure Hub.

Read more »

epic pirates use speed boats
reported by CCP Jasonitas | 2009.11.16 23:11:15 | Comments EVEO | Komentarze EVEC

So you want to be a pirate, eh? You want to work for those crusty dogs roaming the high seas of nullsec? You want to turn your back on the Empires – or at least get yours at their expense? Say no more! Now's your chance to earn some cred with those scalliwags of space: the NPC pirate factions.

We have two new epic arcs on the way for Dominion, both centered on pirate factions, namely the Guristas and the Angel Cartel.

Read more »

in-game browser: moondoggie’s latest adventures

reported by CCP Pleognost | 2009.11.13 13:18:06 | Comments EVEO | Kometnarze EVEC

The Slartibartfast team has been hard at work, both on our tans and on the new In-Game Browser (IGB). This is rather tough, as you might imagine: there's little sunlight in Iceland at this time of year, and the demands of web development are ever-changing.

Read more »

dominion - storming the gates
reported by CCP Abathur | 2009.11.11 13:08:35 | Comments EVEO | Komentarze EVEC

Of the many changes being introduced in Dominion, there was none more thoroughly subjected to scrutiny than how ownership of star systems will change hands.

While the basic mechanics have remained the same, the actual flow of how conquest works has been under constant revision for weeks.  This speaks highly of the solid work done on the Infrastructure system and how it will allow us to continue improving this aspect of the game in future releases.

To arrive at this point we have walked the design past all of our designers and discussed the various aspects at great length.  Most importantly, we delayed finalizing this part of the design because we wanted to maximize our interactions with the EVE community.

Read more » | Czytaj więcej »

upgrading and upkeep of sovereign solar systems in dominion
reported by CCP Chronotis | 2009.11.06 21:18:19 | Comments EVEO | Komentarze EVEC

This blog will provide an overview and details on two parts of the new sovereignty system in Dominion.  The upgrade system which unlocks resources or the ability to anchor strategic structures and the upkeep system which is the fortnightly bill your corporation will need to pay for each solar system you are managing on behalf of your alliance.

Read more »

now, where did i put that fleet?
reported by CCP Atlas | 2009.10.19 20:25:24 | Comments EVEO | Komentarze EVEC
Now, where did I put that fleet?

One of the features that I am personally most excited about for the upcoming Dominion expansion (well, not counting the new browser, the sovereignty changes, the awesome new graphics...).

Let me try that again: A thing that I'm reasonably excited about is a cute little feature that we call the Fleet Finder.

What's even cooler is that we took the opportunity and worked on the overall fleet UI and some of the basic fleet functionality like the broadcasts.

This is something we've been iterating on for a while and it‘s running on Singularity as we speak.

Read more »

« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 24, 2009, 08:12:12 wysłana przez korpusz »