Śmietnisko > Flamewar

e-peen C0vena

(1/10) > >>

MightyBaz:
nic tak dobrze nie masuje jak opinia obcych z zagranicznych for [kugu]  :knuppel2: :2funny: :uglystupid2:

While i saw a cuple of SE flying mostly solo around from time to time. (They were a quite good drops but killing them was never easy.) C0ven on the other side was and still is a quite big mystery to me. Never had an oportunity to visit esoteria it was a middle of nowhere and most buddies said it was a very nasty place for solo or small gang roaming. You would ecounter like 2-3 peoples in most station systems then like 10-20 closer to bz. Then when you get bored and decide to go home you will find them blocking your way out. Soo after a while managed to get some info about inside life of C0ven. Some of this might not be exactly true or outdated but they seems to be the nazi of eve without their version of hitler. They are ruled by a small sort of council. (propably formed from corp leaders). Their executor corp is holding all of the valuable moons to pay for bills and other alliance needs. They are also practicing stuff like 100% taxes during CTA, having to logoff your alts or main if you are not in CTA fleet unless you have a good reason for it. Their CTA fleets are based only on alliance approved setups. Logistic seems to very active and well run allowing to get stuff delivered to or from hisec in less than a day sometimes. They got alliance based training and replacements programs. Their members and ex members i talked with were quite happy about how things are runed in there. Strange peoples those poles are. I am not supprised that they raped sysk averange carebear would run like hell screaming after a day of two in c0ven.

Racjel:

--- Cytat: Mighty Baz w Maj 15, 2010, 11:46:27 ---nic tak dobrze nie masuje jak opinia obcych z zagranicznych for [kugu]  :knuppel2: :2funny: :uglystupid2:

... Some of this might not be exactly true or outdated but they seems to be the nazi of eve without their version of hitler. ... Strange peoples those poles are. ...

--- Koniec cytatu ---

:knuppel2: :2funny:

Sammani:
BAZ przestan juz postowac , prosze cie  ::)

OutFreejn:
Baz cytuje, nie postuje  :D. Rzecz w tym że gdyby była to prawda w całej rozciągłości SyS nie wytrzymałby tygodnia :P.

PAwulonek:

--- Kod: ---Vanquisher 
Pre-Person

--- Koniec kodu ---

bardzo obiektywna opinia osoby z maja

dajcie se siana dzieci xboxa byla walka sysk-k poleglo czym tu sie podniecac wpadnie ktos lepszy i c0ven polegnie ot takie koleczko sie zatoczy o7

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej