Autor Wątek: LAST WARGOD'S FLEET  (Przeczytany 3281 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Gaunt

• Użyszkodnik
  • Imię postaci: Teh Gaunt
  • Korporacja: V0LTA
  • Sojusz: Verge of Collapse
LAST WARGOD'S FLEET
« dnia: Listopad 26, 2015, 01:06:57 »
Siema!
Wargod- jeden z najlepszych FC ever w grze, grajacy od samego początku w kosmosy kończy z EVE.

29 listopada- tj. w niedzielę robi swoją ostatnią flotę, której celem będzie zbiórka charytatywna!

Na czym to polega?
Kupujecie "bilecior" na flotę, który jest jednocześnie przeznaczany na cele charytarywne!
Nie znacie Wargoda, no problemo, liczy się wyższy cel!

Kopi pasta maila
--------------

Long story short been playing this game too long (2003) and don't have time for it anymore. Before i walk away from this game, i invite some fellow internet br0s to join my final fleet and bring their friends with them!

Ok, so EOC.TV is launching a rumble charity event on the 29th November 2015. DO NOT DONATE UNTILL AFTER THE EVENT. Otherwise you will be put into a RANDOM fleet (not mine).

I'll be FCing my own fleet for this and you can join via this link - https://eoc.tv/eve/signups/?links=WarGod This is REQUIRED in order to take part so please do it.

What, where & when?

Basically there will be 3 other fleets for us to kill as well as a Titan that needs to go down! Bring tons of ammo and even a spare ship in our formup system if you can.

Due to ship type restrictions we'll be using Navy drake comp which will have fittings provided below. Fit as best you can or bring another somewhat useful ship

Drake Navy Issue
Drake
Scimitar import 1
Basilisk - Priority logi
Huggins - 1 web or 1 painter would be pr0 with maxed tank
w/e else you think would be good

Our formup system is  Kinakka docked in the station at 19:00EVE and be READY TO UNDOCK for 20:00EVE

Send corp mail or mails to friends get them to come too. Alot of things will die and should be good.
Again this is for charity. donate AFTER the event so you are assigned to my fleet.

Mucho lovo

WarGod

P.S. I will miss eve and the craZy people that made it good <3
pewpew

Jakub Trokowski

• Pod-pilot
  • Użyszkodnik
  • pr0 jammer
  • Imię postaci: Jakub Trokowski
  • Korporacja: CCDM
  • Sojusz: Templis CALSF
Odp: LAST WARGOD'S FLEET
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Listopad 26, 2015, 07:55:20 »
Jeszcze nie wiem czy polecę, ale pytanie o fity: czy te fity są jakieś dziwne? (Skoro są linkowane, jak rozumiem.) Jeśli ich nie wklejasz, to chociaż krótko opisz.