Autor Wątek: Live Dev Blogi powracają!  (Przeczytany 3111 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
  • Imię postaci: Xarthias
  • Korporacja: GoonWaffe
  • Sojusz: Goonswarm Federation
Live Dev Blogi powracają!
« dnia: Styczeń 20, 2011, 07:21:27 »
Greetings from CCP,

CCP Games is pleased to announce the return of Live Dev Blogs to EVE Online, beginning this month. Live Dev Blogs are an audio stream from CCP heard in-game through our Vivox-provided EVE Voice service. These broadcasts will provide an opportunity for the EVE Online player community get to know the CCP devs and our work a bit better, and we’re also looking forward to answering questions that the EVE player community has for CCP. This will be a three-part series with a new Live Dev Blog once each month through March, and each with a different focus.

The first Live Dev Blog will take place on January 24, 2011 at 22:00 UTC, with a focus on Game Design in the Incursion expansion.

CCP Soundwave will host the Live Dev Blog on January 24 and will be joined by CCP Hammer (Lead Game Designer), CCP Flying Scotsman (Senior Game Designer), and CCP Omen (Game Designer). There will be a Q&A segment in this broadcast, and to that end we’re inviting the EVE Online player base to submit Incursion expansion questions for CCP Hammer, CCP Flying Scotsman, and CCP Omen.  Specifically, the devs will answer general questions about game design in the Incursion expansion, and more specific questions about the new character creator and the improvements we’ve made to Planetary Interaction.

Further details about the Live Dev Blog on Incursion expansion game design and how to submit questions to the CCP developers can be found in this EVE Online forum thread: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1451988
Przedwieczny.

ch4os

• Gość
Odp: Live Dev Blogi powracają!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Styczeń 20, 2011, 12:49:06 »
O 22... rly? a moze o 24 lepiej..., bedzie to nagrywane przynajmniej?

Kara Mon

• Gość
Odp: Live Dev Blogi powracają!
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Styczeń 20, 2011, 14:12:40 »
Wydaje mi sie ze wybrali taka pore bo Ruscy jeszcze graja i moze posluchaja a Amerykanie wracaja z pracy i tez moze posluchaja.