Autor Wątek: 2009-05-21 - TRI, time for discoooo !11  (Przeczytany 15604 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Tooten

• Użyszkodnik
Odp: 2009-05-21 - TRI, time for discoooo !11
« Odpowiedź #70 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 21:13:23 »
NC sux - fakt
TRI ownz - fakt

Big confirmed. NC sux, bo bije Tri, i pokazuje się na walkach, co krzyżuje strategiczne plany Tri.

Rogoo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #71 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 21:18:27 »
NC sux - fakt
TRI ownz - fakt

Rowniez potwierdzam. We are terrible at this game (mowilem ze stalem sie w 1/4 goonem).

LoveKebab

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #72 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 21:57:20 »
o lol, win - win post na forum MH:
Let me explain how I see the current Eve picture in my minds eye from a military perspective.

Norther Coalition- Very much like NATO a coalition of Armys/Nations that with mutual respect for each other.

Kenny/A/Tri & Friends- Very much like the old Warsaw Pact, a coalition of Armys/Nations being told/bullied what to do by the most powerful of that organization.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The NC (NATO) currently has Five Large Armys and many smaller weaker armys. Two of those Armys are being refitted and rested after fighting in and almost being destroyed a War/Suprise Attack last year (Mostly Harmless and Iron). The other Three Major Armys have been deployed on the Southern front to deal with BoB (Warsaw Pact). This leaves the North protected by those two Armys being rested and trained to take care of the North with the help of the local allied small armys. Bob (Warsaw Pact) and the Russians (Russians LOL) see this and fear those wo armys being fully refitted, trained and equiped as this would totaly offset the current stalemate, they also wish to cause discord and disharmony with the Three fighting armys supply lines and moral. So they both are using Tri and Friends to engage is a Proxy war in the North to keep those in the North off balance and in a state of flux while the Wars drag on.

Tri (Gurrillias, Mercenarys) and Friends numbers are not what they seem, The North (NATO)'s armys field front line Troops they also are comprised by alot of the support thats needed field and support the infantry. Tri (Mercenarys) are supported thru Proxy by the Russians (and to a lesser extent BoB) with the very best equipment and support to be had so they do not need all the support/numbers we need.

Tri is very good at what they do and are very well equiped. One on one while it is possilble to defeat them in battle it is unlikely since they should be thought of much like special forces. Very well equiped and trained vs the average army we can field average trained soldiers with equipment and training. Tri and Friends current mission is to attack attack attack Mostly Harmless and Iron too keep us off balance and Raid the North's logistics and currently thier succeding.

The current situation with MH and Iron's Armys sitting Idle in their own territory is not sustainable. The Gurrillas (Tri) are going to keep picking at us and picking untill they find a weak spot or lucky break then go in for the kill. We know were they live and have the means to trap them but are unable to do it because the bottleneck systems are not owned by us.

The flaw in the Russians plan is Tri does not hold territory and must base their operations out of the mountains (NPC space) and those mountains have a only a few ways in and out. Currently Tri has been able to send out raid's at will since the Armys that holds those passes is down south on the Front. From a military point of view the next move for the North would be to move those two armys (Mostly Harmless and Iron) that still remain in the North into one or two of those moutain passes and bottle up Tri and Friends infantry. With their Infantry bottled up they could only send out Air Raids (capitals) or be forced to send their infantry out thru the constantly guarded passes (high losses in equipment) or send their raids out into territory nobody cares about.

umieram ze smiechu ;d

Tooten

• Użyszkodnik
« Odpowiedź #73 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 21:58:46 »
umieram ze smiechu

Disband mk.3?

Edit: Sidenote... 4 dni temu był rok odkąd z pierwszego Tri wyszedł Doom...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 22, 2009, 22:05:02 wysłana przez Tooten »

LoveKebab

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #74 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 22:09:31 »
moment, loguje alta do disbanda TRI ...

gosti

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #75 dnia: Maj 22, 2009, 22:30:33 »
ok

LoveKebab

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #76 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 00:14:47 »
pora na nieobiektywny raport:

z forum goonswarm:
This weekend is Memorial Day. On Friday, we go on the offensive. Our allies are returning from the North, having handily slaughtered Triumvirate, and bringing new 'friedns' to the party. Our Eurotime contingent will be restored, and we will be smashing enemy fleets and towers nonstop. I expect pitched battles in every timezone.

a skoro morsusow juz tutaj nie ma to .... w niedziele 2 highendy MM wychodza z RF - ciekawe czy znowu wroca "bronic" towerow ;]

[ironia]
zrobilismy to BS'ami bo jak zapewne wiecie niecaly tydzien temu NC po prostu zniszczylo CALA flote dreadow TRI, a wszyscy sa tak biedni ze ledwo wiaza koniec z koncem ;(
[/ironia]

Tooten

• Użyszkodnik
« Odpowiedź #77 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 00:18:15 »
[ironia] NC opuszcza południe, gdzie gra toczy się o jakieś 60 high endów w Delve, Querious i Period Basis, żeby Tri mogło płakać jak to ciężko zostało zblobowane[/ironia]

LoveKebab

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #78 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 00:30:11 »
[ironia] NC opuszcza południe, gdzie gra toczy się o jakieś 60 high endów w Delve, Querious i Period Basis, żeby Tri mogło płakać jak to ciężko zostało zblobowane[/ironia]
i tak zadnego z tych moonow nie dostaniecie bo wszystkie sa goonow ... NC robi tam za przyzwoitke

Tooten

• Użyszkodnik
« Odpowiedź #79 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 00:31:36 »
c  :angel:

Rogoo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #80 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 02:10:19 »
i tak zadnego z tych moonow nie dostaniecie bo wszystkie sa goonow ... NC robi tam za przyzwoitke

To nie tak. RZR robi za przyzwoitke, pilnujac aby napalone geje z MM nie rzucily sie na goracych chlopakow z -A-. Goonswarm uprawia wojne glownie oralnie i stawia dickstary. TCF jako protoplasci oralnych pieszczot czasem przylatuja udzielic im lekcji i usciskac sie ze starymi przyjaciolmi.

BoBer dalej nie moze sie zdecydowac czy woli chlopcow (Kenny) czy tez chce byc damskim BoBerem. Zapytal wiec o to CCP, ktore stwierdzilo, ze jednak wola chlopcow i nie moga byc BoBerem. Cale to zamieszanie powoduje, ze nie bardzo wiedza czy maja sie z nami piescic, czy tez moze odejsc. -A- zbulwersowane cala sytuacja - po kryjomu zaglada gejom do sypialni i wyciaga brudy, probujac odstraszyc Goonow zapachem.

A PL patrzy na to wszystko, z zazenowaniem i mowia tylko: "bend ovah".

Mam nadzieje, ze troche rozjasnilem.  :D

Loc0

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #81 dnia: Maj 23, 2009, 12:12:59 »
Temat rozumiem zostal wyczerpany? Zatem wracamy do rozmow we wlasciwych topicach. Tutaj moglismy zaobserwowac zjawisko, o ktorym pisal Hast w kontekscie nie moderowanych topicow - burdel.
Zamykam.