Autor Wątek: LAGFEST - 5 marzec - OMS by PERVS  (Przeczytany 3582 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Zaafiel

• Gość
LAGFEST - 5 marzec - OMS by PERVS
« dnia: Luty 28, 2009, 12:22:28 »
Wątek na forum EVE:
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1009188

In an effort to improve the conditions in FW lowsec, PERVS wants to invite both Gallente and Caldari militia to the Villore gate in Old Man Star next thursday, 5th of March 19:00 Evetime. Bring the blob this time. The idea is for everyone to start their logservers and the fleets to engage. When the system/node starts to freeze like it always does, all parties will have logs to submit to CCP!

Logserver procedure:
Close EVE if it's already running
Start 'logserver.exe' from your EVE main folder
Open a new workspace (ctrl-w)
Start EVE
Save the workspace after you're done!

Bring whatever kind of ships you want, PERVS will propably show up with cruisers for this one. Might be a good idea to leave your implants home.

Edit: More detailed info about the use of logserver here: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1002943

W skrócie:
Generalna idea to zrobic lagfest w lowsecu przy dzialajacym logserwerze i wysłać logi CCP w związku z ogromnym problemem jakim jest lag i desync w FW. Zaproszone są obie strony frontu Gallente - Caldari, ale w zasadzie przybyć może kto chce, miejsce spotkania to Villore - OMS.
Planowane są dwa starcia, jedno o 19:00 GMT drugie, bardziej przyjazne graczom zza oceanu o 0:30 GMT. Jeśli ktoś się wybiera to sugerowane są tanio sfitowane cruisy t1, najlepiej z dronami. Będzie wesoło, PERVs'i nawet obiecali nie smackować na localu, co w ich przypadku oznacza duże poświęcenie ;)

/edit
Jest już w temacie odzew od DEV TEAM (CCP Soundwave)
This is a great initiative!

I'll make sure we have people watching.

Thanks again, you guys are great.
takze jest szansa, że cała akcja nie przeminie niezauważona.  :)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 28, 2009, 12:40:36 wysłana przez Za'afiel »