Autor Wątek: Revelations 1.4.2  (Przeczytany 8705 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

MightyBaz

• Gość
Revelations 1.4.2
« dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 08:29:31 »
Build 31081 to 32000 addresses Patch Notes for Revelations 1.4.2

PLEASE NOTE: Concord war fees have changed to the following, please see this Dev Blog and forum thread for further information and discussion-
Fees for starting and maintaining wars are directly proportional to either the number of wars your corporation or alliance is engaged in, or the number of wars the victim is engaged in. Previously only the number of wars the victim was engaged in was taken into consideration.
If the victim is involved in wars they did not initiate, those wars are counted towards the number influencing the cost of this war. If the instigator is also involved in wars they initiaged, those wars are also counted.
The higher of the two is used to determine the multiplier to the base cost, for example: if your corporation is involved in two wars your corporation initiated, a third war declaration will cost 3 times as much.
The same criteria applies to continuing wars: War are billed weekly based on the number of active wars at the time of billing. An example:

Alliance A starts a war with alliance B: 50M.
It then starts a war with with alliance C: 100M.
Then next week it is billed for 200M, 100M for wars with both B and C (two outstanding wars).
If C receives war declarations from two other alliances before the week is over, the bill will be 150M.
Fixes, Changes and Improvements
Ships

Freighter Operations have undergone the following changes, please visit please see this Dev Blog and forum thread for further information and discussion-
In-space, Freighters can now access cargo only under the following conditions:
Freighters can move items from a freighter wreck into the freighter and,
Items may be moved from an in-space General Freight Container into the freighter.
Normal Freighter Cargo Operations are permitted if the freighter is within 30km of an online POS Control Tower or Construction Platform.
The Nyx's Deployed Fighters damage per level has been lowered to 5%, replacing the current 10% bonus, thus bringing the Nyx in line with other motherships.
Drones and Modules

Drones will return to their folders properly.
You are no longer able to reload weapons while cloaked. This should effectively fix an error occuring causing ammunition to disappear if this was attempted.
Gangs
An issue preventing the use of a tractor beam on a gangmate's can has been partially resolved. It is now possible to use a tractor beam on a gangmate's can if the gangmate docks. However, you may not be able to use the tractor beam if the gangmate leaves the system, logs off, or if the gang disbands.
When creating a cynosural field, there is an new gang broadcast option. This option will allow members who join the gang after cynosural field activation to use the field. Note this option will not be given if a player logs out and back in while the beacon is active.
EVE Voice
Gang audio muting has been changed, the second key binding to talk as leader has been removed instead the gang leader can mute the whole channel by right clicking the channel tab and select "mute all" The channel leader can also select individual members of the gang to exlude them from the mute by righ clicking them and select exclude from mute in the channel option.
NPCs, Deadspace and Missions
Some dungeon Federation Navy NPC frigates were piloting Caldari ships. These pilots have received reprimands and now pilot only the Federation's finest ships.
Dungeon message triggers will display properly if the intended recipient is not in a gang.
Several missions have been updated to improve playability.
The Intercept the Smugglers missions have been updated and reactivated.
The Smuggler Interception mission now requires 10 Militants instead of 10 Holoreels. Newer players should find mission accomplishment easier as a result of this change.
The Damsel in Distress mission warp-in point has been adjusted so pilots are no longer stuck on a structure when warping into the mission area.
The rookie Invention mission no longer has a 3% chance of failure.
Issues with rookie missions given by Ochishii Veilai have been resolved.
Contracts
The following items should now be available in contract item list:
Faction battleship blueprints,
Goru's Shuttle,
'Gallows' Standard Missile Launcher blueprints & modules,
'Meditation' Medium Armor Repairer blueprints & modules,
Medium 'Garrotte' Capacitor Booster blueprints & modules,
Large 'Outlaw' Shield Booster blueprints & modules,
'Citadel' 50mm Reinforced Steel Plates I blueprints & modules,
Ogdin's Eye Coordination Enhancers, and
Desperado Spurs.
The Contracts interface will always open on the start page.
Market and Blueprints

Strip Miner I and Ice Harvester I blueprints have been seeded on the market. Large Energy Transfer II BPO material requirement includes the required Large Energy Transfer I module.
Certain Pirate factions have gotten their hands on Drug Manufacture and Gas Harvesting skills and are making them available at black market prices for the booster manufacturers.
Manufacturing and Invention
Note, this change is undergoing testing: Inderdictors can be invented from Destroyers.
Bustards are now associated with the Badger MK II for invention purposes as the BPC requirement.
The Overdrive II module can now be invented from the Overdrive I.
User Interface and Windows
Dragging stacks and stacking items between containers will now stack correctly, assuming there is enough space for both stacks.
The Ship Fitting window will not open if you are in a pod.
A right click menu option has been added to Ship maintenance array's to open the fitting screen.
The "Size" and "Slot" columns will display only for appropriate items in the items lists, i.e., they won't show for items such as blueprints.
Character Sheet
A timer has been added to the Jump Clone page of the character sheet showing how long until the next clone jump is possible.
Miscellaneous
A Corporation Division naming issue has been resolved. Names must be at least 3 characters long.
A graphical display error in direct trading has been corrected.
A partial fix has been made for a rare client lock issue occuring when boarding and/or ejecting from ships.
The unmute message in the Voice chat menu has been fixed.
As a part of ongoing efforts to improve playability for all players, an update has been made to the information displayed in the 'Show Info' Required Skills tab to allow colourblind players to more easily distinguish the between requirements made or still in need of fulfillment. difference. Skills will now have a check or a cross (requirement met/not met) in addition to the existing colour code.
Graphical effects occuring when multiple attempts to open a Corp member's hangar has been resolved.
A rare map crash issue occuring when the warp animation has stopped/aborted has been resolved.
When a conquerable station is conquered by a corporation whose alliance holds soverignty, in theory it should gain invulnerability until the corporation's alliance no longer holds sovereignty. In reality, the invulnerability does not go into effect until the next downtime. This has been resolved and the invulnerability will begin immediately.
A rare map error that would prevent the player from being able to log in with that character has been resolved.
A display bug generated in the reprocessing window where stacked ammo would cause the desription and quantity columns to overlap has been resolved.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 20:34:31 wysłana przez Xarthias »

Sotharr

• Gość
Odp: nowy patch, ten wtorek
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 09:42:38 »
You are no longer able to reload weapons while cloaked. This should effectively fix an error occuring causing ammunition to disappear if this was attempted.

Podoba mi się sposób poprawienia tego błędu. To takie typowe, zamiast rozwiązać problem ze znikającą amunicją, zablokowali funkcję.  :)

Voulture

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 13:37:17 »
Wiesz to takie.. logiczne. Wyobraz sobie jak amarrski niewolnik moglby zmieniac amunicje w twojej artylerii... skro nie widac ani jej ani amunicji? To dobra nowina akurat, ilosc zabijanych niewolnikow za niewykonywanie rozkazow lub za utrate amunicji ("panie, ale te pociski naprawde zniknely!") zmniejszy sie dośc znaczaco.

korpusz

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 19:29:19 »
The Nyx's Deployed Fighters damage per level has been lowered to 5%, replacing the current 10% bonus, thus bringing the Nyx in line with other motherships.
Znerfowali nyxa :(

Link do pacznotów na eve-o - troche bardziej zjadliwa froma niz niesformatowane zygopodobne ctrl c i v Baza ;)

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
  • Imię postaci: Xarthias
  • Korporacja: GoonWaffe
  • Sojusz: Goonswarm Federation
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 20:33:28 »
Z tymi wojnami to trochę zjebali...
Zakładam sobie kilka alt korpów, wyzywam wojny głównemu, robie mutual, żeby poza pierwszym nie ponosić kosztów, i teraz każdy kto chce mi wyzwać wojnę musi zapłacić znacznie wyższą stawkę tygodniowo.... Bezedura...
Przynajmniej ja tak to rozumiem... To samo z aliansami, tylko jeszcze drożej... Chcą zniechęcić do wyzywania wojen, czy co? Czy może ja źle czytam?
Przedwieczny.

Voulture

• Gość
Odp: Revelations 1.4.2
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2007, 23:12:14 »
Tak na chłopski rozum, jak Mutual, to nie wlicza się w koszta. Wtedy jest wszystko logicznie - chcesz zmusic pzreciwnika by za wojnę z toba zapłacił 700m? Ok, ale ty popzrez altcorpy zapłac systemowi 650m.

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2007, 08:03:14 »
Za rozpoczęcie wojen - jak najbardziej. Potem za mutuala się nie płaci, ale liczy się on do limitu wojen - idąc tym tropem - podbije cenę kolejnej wojny... Ale mam nadzieję, że się mylę.
Przedwieczny.

MightyBaz

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2007, 09:03:08 »
moze BoB zbankrutuje w koncu heheh

Sou

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2007, 22:49:26 »
Ja mam za to inny problem.

Od jakiegos czasu gdy klikam w Patch Notes mam taka akcje: Please Wait> refresh > Please Wait >refresh.... i tak w kolko o_O Nie moge zobaczyc patch notes w ogole:/ Mam tak i w operze i w IE :/

Ktos wie co to ?

Sotharr

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2007, 23:17:47 »
Z tymi wojnami to trochę zjebali...
Zakładam sobie kilka alt korpów, wyzywam wojny głównemu, robie mutual, żeby poza pierwszym nie ponosić kosztów, i teraz każdy kto chce mi wyzwać wojnę musi zapłacić znacznie wyższą stawkę tygodniowo.... Bezedura...
Przynajmniej ja tak to rozumiem... To samo z aliansami, tylko jeszcze drożej... Chcą zniechęcić do wyzywania wojen, czy co? Czy może ja źle czytam?

Tak było zawsze, o ile mi wiadomo. Jeśli cel już był uwikłany w wojny, to za wypowiedzenie mu kolejnej placiło się wiecej.
Teraz jednak zmienili, że za każdą kolejną wojnę wywołaną przez dany korp płaci się coraz więcej. To nerf wycelowany specjalnie w Privateerów, żeby nie mogli toczyć 50 wojen na raz. Teraz za tę samą kasę będą mogli wypowiedzieć 7 wojen, o ile się nie mylę. Podnieśli koszty do kwadratu.

Goomich

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Kwiecień 22, 2007, 00:07:51 »
Od jakiegos czasu gdy klikam w Patch Notes mam taka akcje: Please Wait> refresh > Please Wait >refresh.... i tak w kolko o_O Nie moge zobaczyc patch notes w ogole:/ Mam tak i w operze i w IE :/

Zaloguj się na forum i dopiero potem wchodź w patch noty.

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Kwiecień 22, 2007, 10:23:54 »
Sotharr - kiedyś płaciło się tylko za wojny, które sami wyzwaliśmy.
Teraz ma być tak, że opłata będzie zależała od ilości wojen, które wyzwaliśmy oraz od ilości wojen, które ma wyzywany. Tego dotyczy moje pytanie.
Przedwieczny.

Sotharr

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Kwiecień 22, 2007, 12:20:30 »
Sotharr - kiedyś płaciło się tylko za wojny, które sami wyzwaliśmy.
Teraz ma być tak, że opłata będzie zależała od ilości wojen, które wyzwaliśmy oraz od ilości wojen, które ma wyzywany. Tego dotyczy moje pytanie.

Z tego co rozumiem, to kiedys placiło się za wojny, które się wywołało, i ta opłata była zwiększana, jeśli cel był już uwikłany w jakieś wojny. Jak sojusz miał już 2 wojny, to za wypowiedzenie mu kolejnej płaciło się 150 mil zamiast 50.
Jednak ilość wojen, które wywołał dotąd inicjator nie miała wpływu na wysokość opłaty. Można było mieć 50 wojen i za każdą płacić 50 mil.
Teraz opłata jest również zwiększana, jeśli inicjator ma już jakieś wywołane wojny na swoim koncie. Brana jest pod uwagę większa z tych wartości. Na tym polega zmiana. Teraz jak masz wywołane 2 wojny, to po wywołaniu 3 płacisz za każdą 150 mil.
Celem nerfa jest ograniczenie liczby wojen wywoływanych przez pojedynczy sojusz czy korporację.

Sou

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Kwiecień 22, 2007, 14:24:16 »

Zaloguj się na forum i dopiero potem wchodź w patch noty.
]
DZIALA! A juz myslalem ze se nigdy nie poczytam patch notes ;p DZIEKI!

Co do tematu to nie wiedzialem tam nic o lootowaniu frachtowcow a o czyms takim bylo na devblogu w ktorym pisali o innych zmianach ktore teraz wprowadzaja. To bedzie to lootowanie czy nie?;>

Sotharr

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Kwiecień 22, 2007, 14:55:16 »
Freighter Operations have undergone the following changes, please visit please see this Dev Blog and forum thread for further information and discussion-
In-space, Freighters can now access cargo only under the following conditions:
Freighters can move items from a freighter wreck into the freighter and,

Z tego wynika, że będzie lootowanie frachtowców.

alienx

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Kwiecień 24, 2007, 19:17:17 »
a mi sie niechce zaktualizowac.....  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

odpalalem juz kilka razy i zacina mi sie w tym miejscu czekalem nawet 15 minut i nie ruszylo... jakies pomysly co jest nie tak ?

EDIT:

Proble rozwiazany sciagnolem patch ze strony odpalilem z uprawnieniami admina i poszlo dalej  :D
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 24, 2007, 19:22:49 wysłana przez Szalony-Jelo »

Aeon Horax

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Kwiecień 24, 2007, 20:21:22 »
moze katalog Rafał  :laugh:
Sprobuj zrobić nowe konto na windzie bez używania polskich literek. I na tym uruchom patcha.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 24, 2007, 20:23:16 wysłana przez Aeon Horax »

alienx

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 11:59:56 »
moze katalog Rafał  :laugh:
Sprobuj zrobić nowe konto na windzie bez używania polskich literek. I na tym uruchom patcha.

to nie wina katalogu tylko poblokowanych uprawnien dla zwyklego usera  :knuppel2: z kompa korzysta jeszcze moja kobitka i ma nieprzecietne zdolnosci w sciaganiu smieci z netu (wirusy, trojany itd) wiec poblokowalem wszystko co tylko przyszlo mi do glowy aby ograniczyc troszke jej mozliwosci  ;D

niestety czasami sam wpadam w pulapke blokad jakie naustawialem  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Maver

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 13:51:16 »
niestety czasami sam wpadam w pulapke blokad jakie naustawialem  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

No... klasyka.
Niema jak podciac gałąź na której się siedzi np. przy zdalnym konfigurowaniu firewalla.... huh...  :D

morozow

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 18:58:12 »
Cóż,  ja od wprowadzenia na serwer nowego patcha mam następujące problemy:
1. Za każdym razem kiedy usiłowałem z poziomu klienta uaktualnić EVE, uzyskiwałem informacje ze patch(plik) jest uszkodzony, bądź niekompletny. Podobnie miała się sprawa, jeżeli patcha ściągałem ze strony głównej, i usiłowałem zainstalować go ręcznie.

2. Postanowiłem zassać zatem ponownie klienta. Niestety, ale robiłem to już od wczoraj 3 razy, i za każdym razem uzyskuje ten sam komunikat:

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted, or incomplete. This could be the result of damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

Czy ktoś z Formowiczów pomógł by mi rozwiązać ten problem?

Pozdrawiam.

Trohim

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 19:42:48 »
Zwolnij więcej miejsca na dysku.
Przedwieczny.

morozow

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 19:45:51 »
Zwolnij więcej miejsca na dysku.

Hmm, na każdym z twardych dysków ma więcej niż 10GB wolnego miejsca. Usiłowałem również zapisać instalke w różnych lokalizacjach (hdd), to też nie pomogło

Xarthias

• Użyszkodnik
  • Spamin' the World
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Kwiecień 25, 2007, 19:55:37 »
No to nie wiem, brak uprawnień admina w windozie?
Spróbuj zassać na innym kompie klienta, nagrać na płytke/flasha i zainstalować...
Przedwieczny.