Eve Online > Patche i dodatki

Zmiany w shipach i modu?ach

(1/10) > >>

Xarthias:
Jak rozumiem, te zmiany maj? wej?? z najbli?szym patchem? Troch? nie na czasie jestem...

--- Cytuj ---I've been replying to the forums today. I'm just gonna list some of the smaller tweaks and changes here.

Ships
# Powergrid of Sacrilege, Deimos and Muninn increased to 1100MW, 950MW and 1100MW respectively

# CPU of Sacrilege and Deimos increased to 350tf for both ships

# CPU of Anathema, Helios and Cheetah increased to 280tf, 290tf and 275tf respectively

# bonus of covert ops ships changed so it reduces cpu need of covert ops cloaking device from 98% to 100%

# Agility of battlecruisers and command ships boosted by 20%

# Nighthawk's explosion velocity changed to launcher rate of fire bonus

# Ship hitpoint increase, about 50% for tech 1 and about 25% on tech 2. A bit more on battlecruises/command ships and destroyers/interdictors

# I didn't really check it but I'll probably increase shield recharge rate by about 50% as well just to be on the safe side

Modules
# Inertia stabilizers give decrease in mass as well as agility and give a penalty to signature radius

# Warp Core Stabilizers now give penalty to targeting range and scan resolution, about 50% for tech 1

# Super weapon damage increased by 50% as well

# Shield extenders and plates increased by 50%

# ECM changes - I'm blogging about that one, hopefully comes later today

I think this all of the stuff that is not big enought to deserve its own post. Btw I did mess a bit with tech 2 ammo, I'll post a bit about that later.
--- Koniec cytatu ---

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=413476

regis:
:idea:  :idea:  :idea:  rkk modified lightbulbs dla zwiekszenia PG deimosowi !

:idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea: rkk modified lightbulbs dla podniesienia agility BC/CS... wrreeeeszcie sie nie beda poruszac jak cegla w blocie

Rezerwowy_Pies:

--- Cytuj ---Warp Core Stabilizers now give penalty to targeting range and scan resolution, about 50% for tech 1
--- Koniec cytatu ---

Mo?e w ko?cu ludzie przestan? wcs'y zak?ada?

WolfSimon:
Ooo i teraz b?dzie mo?na co? jeszcze zrobi? nim si? zorientujesz ?e ju? p?k?e? :D Troch? d?u?ej b?d? si? rozgrywa? walki flot :)

marioosh:
producencie amunicji ju? si? ciesz?... bo b?dzie potrzeba jej wi?cej :) proponuj? ze zwi?kszeniem HP zwi?kszy?  cargo.... bo co jeden zestrzelony ship trzeba b?dzie l?dowa? po nowy karton amunicji :)

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej