Autor Wątek: Witam  (Przeczytany 6045 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

[SAK] Anakol Ostrowsky

• SAK
  • Użyszkodnik
  • "Pomyśl, zanim pomyślisz"
  • Imię postaci: Anakol Ostrowsky
  • Korporacja: School of Applied Knowledge
Witam
« dnia: Październik 21, 2016, 22:41:27 »
Siemka!

Anakol z tej strony, bardzo świeża krew w EVE Online. Gram dopiero 2-3 godziny jednak już gra mnie wciąga jak prawie żadna.
Po przeczytaniu paru wątków na zagranicznych forach, postanowiłem zacząć jako miner, potem reszta (tak sądzę).

Pozdro dla wszystkich, do zobaczenia gdzieś w przestrzeni kosmicznej ;)

BTW. skoro już otworzyłem ten wątek, czy jest ktoś w stanie mi wytłumaczyć/odesłać do wątku te dziwne kombinacje a propos, następnych statków do minngu po Ventrure? Widziałem jakieś guidy a propos fregat używanych do miningu, ale nie za bardzo zrozumiałem tych motywów z Bantanami/Badgerami (z anglojęzycznych forów, ale aż tak dobry w ang nie jestem), podpinania jakiś innych rzeczy i podobnych.

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

Doom

• Wielki Inkwizytor
  • Administrator
  • Użyszkodnik
  • Imię postaci: Mandoleran
  • Korporacja: ULF
Odp: Witam
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Październik 21, 2016, 23:18:32 »
Jak masz venture to starej grórnicze frejki mogą mu possać wiertła (pomijam to że zmieniono je w mini logistyki chyba) to co chcesz robić jako kolejne to grupa statków mining barage
http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mining_Barges#Mining_barge
albo tech II venture

W bitwie nie liczy się ten kto ma pierwsze słowo. Liczy się ten kto ma ostatnie.

[NAUKE] Son of Rainbow

• NAUKE
  • Użyszkodnik
  • Imię postaci: Son of Rainbow
  • Korporacja: Nauka o EVE
  • Sojusz: Caldari Armed Forces.
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Październik 22, 2016, 09:39:24 »
Nie ma czegos takiego jak potem reszta bo wyskillowanie wszystkich skilli to 27 lat i od tego jest kilka postaci. Nie zarobisz jako gornik duzo i rozwijajac skille gornicze mozesz tylko kopac a rozwijajac skille bojowe pierdyliard roznych rzeczy. Chcesz zostac w grze? przestan kopac bo za 3 miesiace zwymiotujesz jak bedziesz mial leciec na pasek

Jak masz venture to starej grórnicze frejki mogą mu possać wiertła (pomijam to że zmieniono je w mini logistyki chyba) to co chcesz robić jako kolejne to grupa statków mining barage
http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mining_Barges#Mining_barge
albo tech II venture

zgadza sie kiedys sie kopalo Ospreyem
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 22, 2016, 09:51:05 wysłana przez [CIALO] Rainbow Child »

Xeyo

• ΞVΞ
  • Użyszkodnik
  • (>_<)○------(^o^)○
  • Imię postaci: Xeyo
  • Korporacja: project HAVEN
  • Sojusz: No Handlebars.
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Październik 22, 2016, 11:42:12 »
Apropos kopania:

3 hours into EVE and I have a name, a great looking avatar and some photo ops for the ages. I know how to undock my ship and set a course. NOTHING will hold me back now and I will rule this universe in no time.
34 hours into EVE and I swear to christ I am still doing tutorial missions, trying to figure out all the differnet angles to make money and do stuff in this damn game. To fan the flames I have people wanting to do stuff with me, and I'm like "I AM STILL DOING TUTORIAL MISSIONS"..."LET ME LEARN".
42 hours into EVE and I have no idea what I'm doing but I still keep playing. I told my friends to ♥♥♥♥ off for now.
109 hours into EVE. Holy ♥♥♥♥ I just realized how many ♥♥♥♥in parts you can have for your ships. There has to be some sort of build guides for these things. This is way too overwhelming.
165 hours into EVE and I still feel like a new guy and I've never been the new guy for so long. I wonder why they call this a game when clearly it belongs in Office 365 Enterprise. Then I realize this wouldn't be EVE without being so ... detailed... I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I keep playing.
207 hours into EVE and I realize I have to get into the 4 day trainings in order to get my hands on a mining barge which are really the only way to go for serious mining...still playing.
219 hours into EVE and I start telling one of my friends about how this is so up my alley. He responds with "Oh god, here we go, don't push your excel sheet on me". I respond immediately with, "First let me say I dont ever recommend you play it so ♥♥♥♥ off cause you arent good enough for it". First sign of addiction is getting defensive...
223 hours into EVE and I'm so happy that my brother came out of retirement to play. He is old school. I immediatley see the advantage to working with other people, most specifically with someone who has 3 accounts and can haul your ore back and reprocess it at 73%...I kind of want to keep playing.
274 hours into EVE I stopped ♥♥♥♥ing around and finally managed to focus on mining. I got my first barge outfitted with strip miner IIs and my haul has increased over 10x. I love this game and I want to keep playing.
319 hours into EVE and I realize that I am only 1 day and 19 hours in skill training away from a Gallente Battleship. I get excited and read up on which one I should get in preparation into some PVP action. I realize I want an Amarr Battleship instead. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥it. 3 days of training added. Somehow I still find myself wondering when I will actually start ruling this universe.
356 hours in and I finally purchased a GTX 970. I get pumped and go into EVE's settings and ramp everything up to the highest settings. I don't see any difference...
367 hours and I just learned a lesson in the vicinity of 185 million isk. I am not invincible. Just because I can finally fly a Battlship doesn't mean I should start flying a Battleship.
580 hours and I'm STILL training up Astrogeology (12d) AND Mining Barges to lvl V (18d). I'm starting to wonder if these big barges are worth the 30 days of training time.
616 hours and I just finished training Mining Barges to V. I don't even want to mine anymore.

Zrodlo: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/58o6rz/steam_review_gold/

[SAK] Anakol Ostrowsky

• SAK
  • Użyszkodnik
  • "Pomyśl, zanim pomyślisz"
  • Imię postaci: Anakol Ostrowsky
  • Korporacja: School of Applied Knowledge
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Październik 22, 2016, 11:47:32 »
Okay, okay :D

Czyli f*ck mining, w takim razie pobawić się w wojaka ;)
Ten dziennik mnie przeraził, po 600h dopiero co dojechał do solidnego statku górniczego xD

Qlko1

• Troll
  • Użyszkodnik
  • Imię postaci: ZOMO Zenek
  • Korporacja: Corp dla nowych
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Październik 22, 2016, 11:51:54 »
Okay, okay :D

Czyli f*ck mining, w takim razie pobawić się w wojaka ;)
Ten dziennik mnie przeraził, po 600h dopiero co dojechał do solidnego statku górniczego xD
http://eve-centrala.com.pl/index.php/topic,13384.msg235117/topicseen.html#new

zapraszam  :)